Thursday, June 11, 2009

THE BIG TWO FIVE..

THIS PAST WEEK WAS MY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET HUSBAND FLEW IN MY BEST FRIEND AND HER NEW BABY. WE HAD A BLAST. WE COULD HAVE DONE WITH OUT THE RAIN BUT HAD ALOT TO CATCH UP ON. MARISSA MADE ME AN AMAZING CAKE AND ALL THE GIRLS CAME OVER TO HELP ME CELABRATE. WE HAD A FUN WEEKEND A MUCH NEEDED WEEKEND. TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR EXCITING MOMENTS.

TODAY WE ALL WENT TO KOMO ZOO, NOT WORTH IT. I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GET OUT OF THE CAR. THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE THERE. AND IT WAS DIRTY. FREE OR NOT, NEVER AGAIN.


THANKS MARISSA THE CAKE WAS AMAZING.


MALL OF AMERICA WHERE WE CELABRATED THE BIG 25!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, THE BIG 25 HALF WAY TO 30.. SAD


READY FOR THE POOL MOM.


BATH TIME IS FUN TIME

SHE IS THE SWEETEST.

McKINLEE AND HUDSON, I WAS WATCHING HUD THE OTHER DAY AND SAT THEM BOTH DOWN AND GAVE THEM SOME "PUFFS" IT WAS A RACE TO SEE WHO COULD EAT THE MOST. THERE SO FUNNY,

WHO DOESN'T LOVE HELLO KITTY?

FIRST BEACH TRIP, 7 MONTHS.

TWINS..

7 comments:

Rushele said...

McKinlee is so cute!! Can't believe how big she's getting.
And what's more sad than you being "half way to 30" is the fact that I just turned 30!!
Sounds like a really fun birthday, and that cake looks yummy! Your friend did an awesome job.

prism said...

It is nice to celebrate with loved ones... glad you were able to.

And, hey, 30's not so bad. I'm 35, and I feel better about myself in many ways than in the past.

Beside, it's the person inside the body that counts, not how "old" the body is.

prism said...

It is nice to celebrate with loved ones... glad you were able to.

And, hey, 30's not so bad. I'm 35, and I feel better about myself in many ways than in the past.

Beside, it's the person inside the body that counts, not how "old" the body is.

Jennie B. said...

I still can't get over that McKinlee wears those sunglasses and doesn't rip them off! What a little angel! She's such a sweetie! I love that girl! See you tomorrow!

amanda p. said...

Hey there old lady! Your dad said you chopped Maddie's hair. I want to see! We miss you and can't wait until you get back here! Maybe it has something with me not being pregnant when you get back though :) I want to craft with you!

Thompson Tales said...

Happy Belated Birthday...I can't believe that you are 25!!! I am old!! That cake is beautiful, I need a friend who makes cakes for me!!!

Thompson Tales said...

Happy Belated Birthday...I can't believe that you are 25!!! I am old!! That cake is beautiful, I need a friend who makes cakes for me!!!